Re: dput: Call for feedback: What should change? What should stay the same? [and 1 more messages]

On Fri, Dec 30, 2016 at 07:07:31AM +1100, Ben Finney wrote:

> Much appreciated. Yes, one aspiration I eventually hope to achieve have
> is to resolve the fork by merging the desirable features of both back
> into ‘dput’, and discarding behaviour that we decide is no longer
> helpful.

Freedom of choice sometimes turns out as burden of choice if its about
such a simple thing as uploading data on the command line.  I was always
wondering why we need two tools and the `dcut dm` feature was my reason
to choose dput-ng.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--