Re: arch all package's missing dependency on i386 prevents testing migration

على الأربعاء 30 آذار 2016 ‫01:42، كتب Ansgar Burchardt:
> As far as I remember, the testing migration script checks installability
> of arch:all packages on amd64 and i386, and there are manual workarounds
> for arch:all packages that are not installable on these architectures.
> Cc'ed the release team to take a look too.

Thanks!  I'd like to upload this package to jessie-backports, so I'm
hoping this won't be too much of a delay because it also has to wait in
backports-NEW afterwards.

Many thanks and regards
Afif