arch all package's missing dependency on i386 prevents testing migration

Hi, all,
The package in question, circlator, depends on two
architecture-dependent packages that can only build on amd64 and
kfreebsd-amd64 currently. The package cannot migrate to testing because
those dependencies are not available for i386 [1].

I am hoping there is a better solution to this problem than to work
around this by changing this package's build architecture from "all" to
"any-amd64" (while it's a pure python package-- no compiled code). Is
there something I can do to help fix this?

Thanks and regards
Afif

1. https://qa.debian.org/excuses.php?package=circlator

--