Re: Mass Bug Filing: Missing Build-Depends: graphviz

On Sun, Mar 20, 2016 at 08:07:55PM +0100, Adam Borowski wrote:
> > In other words, my solution to this bug would be to make doxygen exit with an
> > error code when calling dot fails.  Then make will fail, it's an FTBFS, it gets
> > fixed, and everyone is happy.
>
> I've started a rebuild of all 552 packages in unstable that build-depend on
> doxygen

Here are the results: 60 packages call /usr/bin/dot without depending on
graphviz.  During the rebuild, there was a number of unrelated FTBFSes (7
failed, 36 attempted), some of them might possibly try calling dot later.
I'll investigate/retry/file bugs todorrow.

alsa-lib
apr
apr-util
asl