Re: Archive changes

Am 2016-03-16 08:32, schrieb Stefano Zacchiroli:

>To test it, this is limited to experimental. We hope nothing breaks on it,
>but lets try for a few days. If that works out, we should adjust
>unstable, and another short time later coordinate with the release team
>to adjust testing, so it ends up in the next release.
I've noticed an upcoming breakage in sources.debian.net too, and
reported it as #818324. Luckily that is trivial to fix for us.

But it might be a good idea to track all upcoming breakages using the
BTS. Fell free to tag and/or mark as blocking the above bug report as
needed. And to report more similar bugs :)

Yes please.

--
bye Joerg