Re: Archive changes

On Wed, Mar 16, 2016 at 12:20:43AM +0000, Steve McIntyre wrote:
> >To test it, this is limited to experimental. We hope nothing breaks on it,
> >but lets try for a few days. If that works out, we should adjust
> >unstable, and another short time later coordinate with the release team
> >to adjust testing, so it ends up in the next release.
>
> Please, no. We need more time than that to fix things up.

I've noticed an upcoming breakage in sources.debian.net too, and
reported it as #818324. Luckily that is trivial to fix for us.

But it might be a good idea to track all upcoming breakages using the
BTS. Fell free to tag and/or mark as blocking the above bug report as
needed. And to report more similar bugs :)

Cheers.
Former Debian Project Leader . . . . . @zacchiro . . . . o o o . . . o .