Re: wanna-build doesn't email the maintainer on build failures by default

On Sat, Dec 31, 2016 at 02:15:46PM +0100, Philipp Kern wrote:
> On 12/31/2016 02:05 PM, Mattia Rizzolo wrote:
> > I'd rather have wanna-build to keep its current behaviour¹ to email
> > dispatch@tracker.debian.org²³, and have BTS, dak, and all other tool
> > stop to email Maintainer directly, eventually finally implementing
> > DEP-2⁴.
> >
> > ¹ which, btw, is not reliable; it seems to me it emails only for few
> >   architectures and even important ones like 'all' cause emails

[ here I missed a 'not', as in I 'all don't cause emails' ]

> I can't parse this. Spot checking
> wuiet:/srv/buildd.debian.org/log/inject looks fine to me (ingested
> failed logs vs. run-mqueue's output). The excludes are configured in
> /srv/buildd.debian.org/etc/buildlogs.conf and do not list all (but
> various unofficial ports).

umh, indeed.  And according to the log I see that failures for 'all' are
sent as well.  I'll double check my subscription again, as I'm sure I
didn't get arch:all failures email that I'd have expected.

> Maybe you could argue that kfreebsd-* should
> be in there as well, but that's a different discussion.

well, I'm very much fine with kbsd not being in that list (and
personally I'd be happy to not have any arch excluded).
But you should probably remove mips64el, which is a release arch now.

--
regards,
                        Mattia Rizzolo

more about me:  https://mapreri.org                             : :'  :