Re: wanna-build doesn't email the maintainer on build failures by default

On 31/12/16 10:40, Philipp Kern wrote:
> On 12/31/2016 09:58 AM, Emilio Pozuelo Monfort wrote:
>> Somewhat related, and something I think ought to be changed... wanna-build
>> doesn't email the maintainer when a package fails to build... you have to
>> explicitly subscribe to buildd failures in the PTS. I think we should change
>> that, and instead make this opt-out.
>
> It's not "explicitly subscribe to buildd failure" AIUI, but "subscribe
> to the package". I.e. it's part of the default set of tags and anyone
> who was subscribed to "default" when the buildd was added got it added
> to their subscription.

Hmm. Maybe the issue is when you don't subscribe to the PTS because you're the
maintainer, or the maintainer is a team and you're subscribed to the team
mailing list. In those cases, neither the team nor you are subscribed to the PTS
directly because the BTS, dak, etc email the Maintainer directly... but then you
miss wanna-build mails... is that right?

Cheers,
Emilio