Re: wanna-build doesn't email the maintainer on build failures by default

On 12/31/2016 02:05 PM, Mattia Rizzolo wrote:
> I'd rather have wanna-build to keep its current behaviour¹ to email
> dispatch@tracker.debian.org²³, and have BTS, dak, and all other tool
> stop to email Maintainer directly, eventually finally implementing
> DEP-2⁴.
>
> ¹ which, btw, is not reliable; it seems to me it emails only for few
>   architectures and even important ones like 'all' cause emails

I can't parse this. Spot checking
wuiet:/srv/buildd.debian.org/log/inject looks fine to me (ingested
failed logs vs. run-mqueue's output). The excludes are configured in
/srv/buildd.debian.org/etc/buildlogs.conf and do not list all (but
various unofficial ports). Maybe you could argue that kfreebsd-* should
be in there as well, but that's a different discussion.

Kind regards
Philipp Kern