Re: Fwd: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

Tomas,

On 28 December 2016 at 18:52, TOMAS MARTIŠIUS <tomas@puga.vdu.lt> wrote:
> Thanks for solving this problem, bus I am not  expert of all these encodings
> too,
> so I simply need working reportbug package and I really don't know in which
> point the problem is: in packege or in mailing system, which must accept bug
> report. But if both encodings can be used (as says some different RCS's) I
> prefer to fix mailing system, if it is possible, to accept both types of
> encodings. Especially because bug report can be send using some common mail
> system.

This isn't a common issue to deal with; I understand your reportbug is
misconfigured, hence there's no reason BTS should accept what it
produces.

However, reportbug could detect an incorrect configuration and produce
a warning.

It would be helpful if you posted some more information about your
system and in particular reportbug-related configuration here.

Thanks.

--
Cheers,
  Andrew