Re: HEADSUP: mails sent to nnn@bugs.debian.org are NOT sent to the submitter

I didn't know that, fortunately i didn't ended in a situation where i needed feedback from the bug submitter.

But the question is, shouldn't the bot forward to the submitter?

Samuel Henrique <samueloph>

This happens again and again...  Quite a few maintainers don't seem to
realize that mails sent to nnn@bugs.debian.org are not sent to the bug
submitter, and the bug tracking thus halts down completely when the
maintainer asks for information only to the bot, and not to the human.

I don't know how it happens that maintainers get to reply only to
nnn@bugs.debian.org , my only guess is that they just don't know that
it's not sufficient to mail the bug, so I guess the only solution is to
repeat it over and over :/

Samuel