Re: Crowd funding campaign to package browserify in debian

On Sun, 2016-12-25 at 19:17 +0100, Stéphane Blondon wrote:
> Perhaps I missed something, so I'm curious to learn more about it (a
> link or some keywords can be a good start).

The buzz work mix is:

- vue-loader
- webpack
- webpack plugin for .vue files (mix of HTML, CSS/sass/stylus, and JS).

and some browser plugin that automagically reflected any source code
changes on disk in the browser immediately, including tool messages (eg
, compile errors).