Re: Crowd funding campaign to package browserify in debian

On Tuesday 01 November 2016 02:01 PM, Pirate Praveen wrote:
> We shifted out focus to grunt from browserify realizing grunt is needed
> by more packages.

Final update before the fund raising closes in about 20 hours
https://poddery.com/posts/2734574

pending upload waiting for update to node-lodash, node-async, node-which
and node-glob).

We have already completed 19 days of work (120 new packages and 8
updates). We raised only half the target and completed close to the same
amount of work.

Gitlab Inc is our big backer contributing 1000 USD.

Those of you who missed he campaign can still contribute at
https://igg.me/at/debian-browserify