Re: Crowd funding campaign to package browserify in debian

On Friday 11 November 2016 05:04 PM, Pirate Praveen wrote:
> We have already completed 19 days of work (120 new packages and 8
> updates). We raised only half the target and completed close to the same
> amount of work.

We are onto our second round of crowd funding
https://www.generosity.com/community-fundraising/debian-browserify-2

libjs-fuzzaldrin-plus (required for gitlab) and many other node modules
are now built using grunt and now targeting gulp and webpack in our
second round. gulp and webpack is needed for babel, which is a build
dependency of handlebars (required for diaspora). gulp is also needed
for at.js, which is a dependency of pagure.