Re: Build a sort-of-systemd-dependent package on kfreebsd

On 08/11/16 15:50, Thibaut Paumard wrote:

Le 08/11/2016 à 15:13, Alec Leamas a écrit :

Trying to understand the debhelper, dh-exec  and dh-exec-subst
manpages. However, I just don't get it. All these tools seems to
be about changing the actual location of certain files by
substituting various variables with corresponding values.

However, my need is to actually *remove* some files from e. g.,
debian/install since they are not built on kfreebsd. How could I do
this?

You could you debian/install.ARCH files (see man debhelper).

Alternatively, if dh-exec is not enough for you (or you don't get how to
use it), debian/install can be a shell script (or a script in whatever
language, really) that outputs what debian/install should be if it was
not a script:

OK, the means three ways:

   -  debian/install.ARCH
   -  Using dh-exec/dh-filter
   -  Using a general script.

One of these should certainly work. Thanks for all help!

Cheers!

--alec