Re: Build a sort-of-systemd-dependent package on kfreebsd

  Hi,

Le 08/11/2016 à 13:39, Alec Leamas a écrit :
> I'm now trying to wrap my head around how to conditionalize a packet such as lirc. I'm coming from Fedora/RPM and used to just spread some
> %ifarch in the spec file. Now, is something similar possible in debian?

It should be. Here are some quick ideas to improve:

> In particular:
>   - How can I handle that kfreebsd should install a different set of files?

Most (all?) dh_... config files can be executable. See dh-exec(1)
for example.

>   - Is it possible to conditionalize the rules file w r t platform?

GNUMake allows to define conditional parts. Here is an example from owfs:

DEB_HOST_ARCH_OS:=$(shell dpkg-architecture -qDEB_HOST_ARCH_OS)
ifeq ($(DEB_HOST_ARCH_OS),linux)
CONFIGURE_OPTIONS += --enable-w1
else
CONFIGURE_OPTIONS += --disable-w1
endif

  Regards,
    Vincent

--
Vincent Danjean       GPG key ID 0xD17897FA         vdanjean@debian.org
GPG key fingerprint: 621E 3509 654D D77C 43F5  CA4A F6AE F2AF D178 97FA