Re: Build a sort-of-systemd-dependent package on kfreebsd

On Tue, Nov 08, 2016 at 02:48:48PM +0100, Vincent Danjean wrote:
> GNUMake allows to define conditional parts. Here is an example from owfs:
>
> DEB_HOST_ARCH_OS:=$(shell dpkg-architecture -qDEB_HOST_ARCH_OS)
> ifeq ($(DEB_HOST_ARCH_OS),linux)
> CONFIGURE_OPTIONS += --enable-w1
> else
> CONFIGURE_OPTIONS += --disable-w1
> endif

This is over-inclusive: the last I checked, even on Linux systemd was
available only on glibc, so builds for musl and other libcs should avoid it.

--
Americans: write-in Cthulhu/Dagon today.  They're still lesser evils than
both of your leading candidates this year.