Re: openssl transition

Russ Allbery writes ("Re: openssl transition"):
> The release team asked for all the OpenSSL bugs to be upgraded to RC,
> which is probably what triggered this discussion.  (I was a bit surprised
> too; that's quite a lot of packages to yank from testing by the middle of
> next month for problems that will often require upstream fixes.  But hey,
> it does get people motivated, and it's certainly increased my motivation
> to work out a fix for a quasi-orphaned package I still maintain, sort of.)

I got a copy of the mail fom the BTS about this but I still haven't
figured out which package it relates to :-/.  I worry that I have
subscribed to a package in an incomplete way (ddpo only or maybe bts
only) and it's going to be removed and I will notice too late...

I keep meaning to try to find a way to figure out what package(s) it
might be, that isn't eyeballing the list.

Ian.