Re: Use and abuse of the unreproducible tag

On Tue, Sep 13, 2016 at 01:28:26PM +0100, Dimitri John Ledkov wrote:

> Are you implying that the issue is known and is transient (aka fixed
> in unstable, pending migration to testing) or the fact is that the
> package cannot be built in testing and you don't care even when that
> becomes stable and/or requires testing-proposed-updates

In this particular case, the issue was apparently transient (fixed in
unstable). The only problem is that "unreproducible" should not be
used to "imply" that. To declare that the problem is fixed in unstable
and the fix will eventually propagate to testing, we already have the
"closed" status (with which I don't have any problem, only about using
the tag against its definition).

Thanks.