Re: Use and abuse of the unreproducible tag

Dear Santiago,

Thanks for publicly shaming me, makes me feel much better about your
bugreports.

On 09/13/2016 01:49 PM, Santiago Vila wrote:
> You can't reproduce it, or you don't want to reproduce it?

I added the tag because I couldn't reproduce the issue in unstable where
we build our packages. It's great that it's reproducible in testing, but
we don't upload to testing. I consider the tag appropriate, if there is
consensus in the project that it's not feel free to remove the tags again.

I will not participate further in this discussion on -devel, so please
do not CC me.

Kind Regards,

Bas

--