Re: orphaning psutils

Jay Berkenbilt writes ("orphaning psutils"):
> retitle 777699 O: psutils -- PostScript document handling utilities
> thanks
>
> I'm going to go ahead and orphan these. The RFA has been open for a long
> time, and the package has not been adopted yet. I didn't actually notice
> that someone else had changed this to O and then it got changed back
> recently until just now, but this is RFA -> O filed by the current
> maintainer, and I'm about to follow this up by uploading an orphaned
> package.
>
> If Ian Jackson <ijackson@chiark.greenend.org.uk>, who had previously
> indicated a willingness to adopt the package, would still be interested
> in adopting the package, he should of course do so. Otherwise, I suppose
> this is ready to be adopted by anyone else who wants to maintain it.
> Thanks.

I have subscribed to the package in the PTS.  I have indeed not yet
got round to doing a maintainer upload.  Neither have I found time to
look in detail at the outstanding bugs to try to debug them.  OTOH the
package is not in terribly bad shape.

If someone else wants to pick it up then they are very welcome.

Otherwise I am still interested in the package and will certainly at
least fix any RC bugs it may acquire.

Ian.