orphaning psutils

retitle 777699 O: psutils -- PostScript document handling utilities
thanks

I'm going to go ahead and orphan these. The RFA has been open for a long
time, and the package has not been adopted yet. I didn't actually notice
that someone else had changed this to O and then it got changed back
recently until just now, but this is RFA -> O filed by the current
maintainer, and I'm about to follow this up by uploading an orphaned
package.

If Ian Jackson <ijackson@chiark.greenend.org.uk>, who had previously
indicated a willingness to adopt the package, would still be interested
in adopting the package, he should of course do so. Otherwise, I suppose
this is ready to be adopted by anyone else who wants to maintain it.
Thanks.

--
Jay Berkenbilt <qjb@debian.org>