Re: libsystemd [was: Re: Is missing SysV-init support a bug?]

Dmitry Bogatov <kaction@gnu.org> writes:

> You convinced me. If I pursue simplicity, it would be better to just
> recompile packages to get rid of unwanted dependencies.

I strongly suspect the amount of time you have spent participating in this
thread already exceeds all benefit you will ever achieve from recompiling
things to remove small dependencies like libsystemd over your entire
lifetime.

Premature optimization is the root of all evil, to quote Knuth.