Re: Does anybody plan to keep using sbuild with Squeeze or older chroots?

[Johannes Schauer]
> Old sbuild will not help you. The problem is mainly, that older
> chroots contain an apt installation that has no support for the
> [trusted=yes] option in sources.list.

So if someone really needs this, I guess a workaround would be to
backport apt 1.0 to squeeze...?

Yes, it would pollute the chroot for rdepends of libapt, but those
don't seem like the sorts of packages most people would be building or
rebuilding for squeeze.  (I could be wrong.)