Re: sybase license and openWatcom DFSGness

On 08/01/2016 12:56 PM, Gianfranco Costamagna wrote:
> We are not allowed to touch SeaBIOS for licence reasons.  Not our decision.

Maybe I don't quite understand what VirtualBox upstream meant by this
sentence, but if the SeaBIOS license does not allow modification,
then it would not be DFSG-free, so the fact that VirtualBox is in
contrib would actually be an error, because it should rather be in
non-free. And that would be irrespective of the compiler used.

Am I missing something here?

Regards,
Christian