Re: Next steps for gitlab.debian (Re: GitLab B.V. to host free-software GitLab for Debian project)

  Hi,

Le 28/07/2016 à 08:40, Pirate Praveen a écrit :
> At this point, I'm dropping work on gitlab for debian and moving to less
> controversial alternative pagure.

  Are you (more or less) orphaning the gitlab Debian package, or are you
dropping your efforts to make Debian accepts an official gitlab service?

  I was very excited to be able to install and update a gitlab installation
with apt-get. I really thank you for this big work. I know it will be
lots of work to continue the packaging of future version, so I hope
someones (with you?) will continue this packaging effort.

  Regards,
    Vincent

--
Vincent Danjean       GPG key ID 0xD17897FA         vdanjean@debian.org
GPG key fingerprint: 621E 3509 654D D77C 43F5  CA4A F6AE F2AF D178 97FA