Re: Installer of Debian Stable allows to use btrfs for /, does it mean it's mature enough to use safely?

>If you are very conservative on these matters, your two choices are ext4 and XFS.

I don't want XFS because it has weak journaling compared with "data=journal" mode of ext3/4.

I tried to use ext4 on Debian Stable due to metadata checksums, but then discovered that e2fsck doesn't support this feature. So currently I just decided to stick with ext3.

>Then, your case is pretty clear: stay away from brtfs.

How about using ZFS?