Re: Next steps for gitlab.debian (Re: GitLab B.V. to host free-software GitLab for Debian project)

Hi,

On Tue Jun 07, 2016 at 10:19:48 +0530, Pirate Praveen wrote:
> > Another prerequisite for
> >d.o
> >hosting is that it runs on a DSA-managed machine.
>
> How do I get such a machine? Since Gitlab Inc, is sponsoring this
> hosting, should we get a new machine and set it up as per DSA
> standards?

DSA-managed machines means, that DSA is physical owning the machine.  As
a DSA member, i do not want to open a new hosting location for new
machines.  Thus Gitlab Inc, is sponsoring the hosting is not a real
option for me.

Cheers,
Martin
--
 Martin Zobel-Helas <zobel@debian.org>    Debian System Administrator
 Debian & GNU/Linux Developer                       Debian Listmaster