Re: Next steps for gitlab.debian (Re: GitLab B.V. to host free-software GitLab for Debian project)

On Tue, 2016-06-07 at 21:37 +0200, Bastian Blank wrote:

> it gets a bit too monolitic.

This is the fundamental problem with all of the solutions in this
space, including FusionForge, GitLab, GitHub, Savannah, SF.net etc.
They are a bundle of services that should really be separate, which
makes them not fit well into existing infrastructure. We saw this when
alioth was introduced and we will see it if gitlab is introduced.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise