Verifying dep-5

Hello!

Do we have any tools to check for GPL violation? I mean, is it any
tool to perform rather crude check whether package that contains
non-copyleft source file depends on binary package, source package of
which contains GPL file?

Currently, I am working about some issue with haskell-missingh.  All
code in this package is BSD-3-clause, but one file is GPL.  It would
be wrong to mark all files as GPL, but package as whole is GPL, which
should be propagated down the dependency tree. But seems we do not
have tools to check it. Probably, we need some way to mark licenses
of whole binary packages. WDYT?

--
Accept: text/plain, text/x-diff