Re: making a Debian Live CD for managing GnuPG master key and smartcards

On 26/04/16 15:43, Peter Lebbing wrote:
> I will post this to the list, though.

It was brought to my attention this also goes to debian-devel. This was
never my intention; I constantly misread that as gnupg-devel. If I had
known this was going to debian-devel I would have long removed it from
CC, since this was all about behaviour shown on gnupg-users. I'm sorry
for all the noise on debian-devel!

Greets,

Peter.