Re: making a Debian Live CD for managing GnuPG master key and smartcards

On Tue, Apr 26, 2016 at 1:32 PM, Peter Lebbing <peter@digitalbrains.com> wrote:

I think you are taking the "plugging my project" approach too far. While
generating exposure is definitely a good component of making your
project succesful, I think a bit more modesty is in order. If I had a

Peter, I already know your opinion on my project and my modesty,
you don't have to bash every message that I write.
I hope that you will tolerate my lack of modesty, what else can I do?

Cheers,
Dashamir