Re: Creating directory /sbuild-nonexistent/.lyx/

Hi

On Sun, Feb 28, 2016 at 09:09:45AM +0000, PICCA Frederic-Emmanuel wrote:
> I know how to prevent this with the -userdir parameter of lyx, but I would like to now if this is not a bug  in sbuild ?
> what is the expected behavious from sbuild when something try to create a config file in the home of sbuild.

$HOME is intentional set to a non-existant directory.  Builds should
never write outside of there source directory.  (Except of the obvious
things, like /tmp of cause.)

> I suspect that lyx is not the only software which create this kind of files.

The rate of bugs caused by this is rather small.

Regards,
Bastian

--
Conquest is easy. Control is not.
		-- Kirk, "Mirror, Mirror", stardate unknown