Re: Adding SONAME to a shared object in KLEE

Hi Marko,

Le jeudi 18 février 2016 à 10:43 -0700, Marko Dimjašević a écrit :
> I would need help with fixing a SONAME issue with my ITP package. It's a
> tool for development, which systematically explores as many as possible
> execution paths in a given program, potentially triggering crashes
> unknown before.

> E: klee: sharedobject-in-library-directory-missing-soname usr/lib/libkleeRuntest.so

It looks to me that this file is not meant to be a shared library. I
don’t know what it is, but there are no associated headers and nothing
that looks like it could be linked against it.

It’s not even clear you should ship it in the package, maybe it’s part
of a test suite of some sort?

In any case, it is useless to add a SONAME to such a file, because
SONAMEs are here for programs you actually link with that library. If
the file does have some use in the binary, you can move it away in
another directory (it has no place in /usr/lib).

--
 .''`.      Josselin Mouette
: :' :