Re: How to change config script for multiarch?

Hi,

Quoting Bastien Roucaries (2016-02-12 10:10:10)
> Le 12 février 2016 02:02:53 GMT+01:00, Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org> a écrit :
> >On Wed, Feb 10, 2016 at 9:09 PM, Johannes Schauer wrote:
> >
> >> A bit OT: the old-style-config-script lintian description links to a
> >404 page
> >> on sources.debian.net. Maybe this link should be updated? Is there a
> >way to
> >> create a link to a file on sources.debian.net where, if the version
> >doesn't
> >> exist anymore, it will automatically fall-back to the next highest
> >version?
> >
> >You can use 'latest' or any suite (unstable/testing/etc) or codename
> >(sid/jessie/etc) in the version part of the URL to avoid broken links.
> >Of course if the layout of a source package changes then the link
> >could break, that shouldn't be an issue here though.
>
> i will open a wiki page including this thread comments

indeed it would've helped if I would've read the sources.d.n docs before asking
my original question. It is documented here:

http://sources.debian.net/doc/url/

under "Navigation within a package"

Thanks!

cheers, josch