bugs in bootstrap.debian.net (was: Re: The state of cross building)

Hi,

Quoting Bastien ROUCARIES (2016-01-31 00:49:14)
> Could you document on wiki how can we begin as a package manager. For
> instance I could not achieve to parse
> http://bootstrap.debian.net/cross_all/imagemagick.html

I apologize. Since I wrote the software it is hard for me to put myself into
the shoes of someone who is not familiar with the matter. I would very much
welcome if any questions about the text or tables or tips of how to improve the
presentation could be directed to me so that I can fix the website.

Thank you!

cheers, josch