Re: DAK Commands for Bikesheds

On Fri, Sep 18, 2015 at 01:29:22PM +0100, Wookey wrote:
> +++ Colin Tuckley [2015-09-18 12:22 +0100]:
> > We certainly (imho) don't want anything in Debian given that description
>
> <panto>
>
> Oh yes we do!
>
> </panto>

Should we leave this naming to the people actually doing the work to
implement this?

Alternatively, can we have a GR to amend the constitution to introduce
a new elected Debian position of Grand Vizier of Naming and Silliness?

--
Schrödinger's backup hypothesis: the condition of any backup is
undefined until a restore is attempted. -- andrewsh