Re: DAK Commands for Bikesheds

Wookey writes ("Re: DAK Commands for Bikesheds"):
> It wasn't supposed to be a joke. Bikeshed is an appropriate name, in
> the unix tradition of mildly amusing/punny names.

It's a lovely joke but unfortunately the word `bikeshed' already means
something else in a computer/geeky context.  So these things
shouldn't be called bikesheds for the same reason that a computer
shouldn't be called `down' or `internet'.

If we want to have a punny name, they could be called some other kind
of shed or hut or something.

Sorry to spoil the fun.

Ian.