is the whole unstable still broken by gcc-5?

Hi everyone!

Is the whole unstable still broken by gcc-5 transition? Or by something
else? Why apt-get dist-upgrade still wants to remove a lot of packages? It
lasts for several weeks, I can't upgrade normally...

Can you please tell when everything will be fixed i.e. when all packages
will be rebuilt with newer gcc? And can you please NOT upload such
"breaking updates" in the future before testing everything that's broken
in experimental?.. Because the thing I always liked in Debian was that
"debian unstable" was always more stable than "ubuntu stable", and such
breakages dent my confidence in the stability of Debian...

--
With best regards,
  Vitaliy Filippov