Re: is the whole unstable still broken by gcc-5?

 ❦ 12 septembre 2015 21:55 +0300, Виталий Филиппов <vitalif@yourcmc.ru> :

> Can you please tell when everything will be fixed i.e. when all packages
> will be rebuilt with newer gcc? And can you please NOT upload such
> "breaking updates" in the future before testing everything that's broken
> in experimental?.. Because the thing I always liked in Debian was that
> "debian unstable" was always more stable than "ubuntu stable", and such
> breakages dent my confidence in the stability of Debian...

There is no way to do a transition in experimental (because packages
don't migrate from experimental to unstable). It is one of the purpose
of unstable. You should use testing instead.

And using a PPA with packages built for Ubuntu is unlikely to help.
--
Say what you mean, simply and directly.