Re: GitHub “pull request” is useful and can be easily integrated'’

On Mon, 20 Apr 2015 at 00:19 Ben Finney <ben+debian@benfinney.id.au> wrote:
This is quite frustrating. There's some serious equivocating by GitHub
apologists in this discussion:

It GitHub better then the open source GitLab?

If the answer is Yes, is there any obstacles to trying to improve GitLab so it does what we want?

If the answer is No, then why use GitHub? Shouldn't we have our own GitLab install? Is it just because GitHub is so very popular and everyone knows it?

I have never actually used GitLab, so I can't actually comment on how good it is...