Re: debian github organization ?

On Thu, Apr 16, 2015 at 11:22:53PM +0800, mudongliang wrote:
> But I know that debian does not manager source code by git !
> How can it??

Some people and teams in Debian do manage their package sources in git; others
don't. I'm not sure what the stats are at the moment for the various
approaches; there might be a UDD script already that generates some. I was
interested in looking at this, once upon a time.

The real question is: what do we gain by hosting such things on github?
The social stuff, pull requests, etc.?