Re: Bits from the dpkg project: 1.17.x series, general news

Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org> writes:

> Guillem Jover <guillem@debian.org> (2015-04-18):
> > General News
> > ============
> >
> > * Raphaël Hertzog has stepped down as maintainer.
>
> It seems a little sad there's not even a thanks or two, so here it is:
> Thanks so much for all the hard (and not only technical) work,
> Raphaël!

We are greatly indebted to Raphaël, and everyone involved in ‘dpkg’
development.

The upcoming improvements look awesome, it's wonderful there is so much
good stuff happening. Thank you buxy for getting us here!

--
 \         “How wonderful that we have met with a paradox. Now we have |
  `\                        some hope of making progress.” —Niels Bohr |