Re: how to remove libsystemd0 from a live-running debian desktop system

On 17 Feb 17:44, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:
>  thanks for pointing that out, claude - it helps that it was someone
> else who pointed out that being uncivil by asking a *person* to go
> away doesn't make the *problem* go away.
>
>  andrew: i will go away only when i am satisified that the problem
> which i believe it is my duty and responsibility to help highlight and
> fix has, in fact gone away.

Well, if you're going to stay and waffle on incoherently, can you at
least learn to use some capital letters at the beginning of sentences.

Oh, and to stop waffling, do some research on what you're complaining
about, and form a coherent idea rather than write long paragraphs that
no one wants to read, and will send most people to sleep.

So far, your entire set of posts have been, to say the least, tedious
and already covered in other threads. Please go read *all* the other
threads that there have been on this, and *then* and *only then* think
about carrying on.

Sheesh,
--
Brett Parker