Re: how to remove libsystemd0 from a live-running debian desktop system

On Mon, Feb 16, 2015 at 01:54:35AM +0000, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:

> you have the right to choose whether the situation that you are
> complicit in is something that you find acceptable or whether you do
> not. i leave it entirely to you to decide.

As a matter of fact we have already decided.

The status of systemd within Debian has already been discussed at
length (and voted), and points of view like yours have been expressed
many times in the past.

Please be more considerate before bringing this topic back again, and
particularly before suggesting that the developers of Debian are in
denial or unaware of the situation of the project.

Users are entitled to disagree with the direction of Debian and stop
using it, and developers also have the right to ignore opinions if
they feel that they don't contribute anything new.

And since that is the case here, this is my first and last message in
this thread.

Berto