Re: how to remove libsystemd0 from a live-running debian desktop system

> > But dictatorially coming in and demanding that volunteers join you in
> > riding your hobby horse? Please leave.
>
> I did not see any dictatorial demands in his message, he gave the story
> on how to get rid of systemd _within_ Debian, nothing else.

True, but it was bait for another systemd debate, which unfortunately seems to have succeeded. (There would be nothing wrong with posting such a guide normally, but generally guides shouldn't be mixed with several paragraphs of politics.)