Re: How to type ellipsis on Linux keyboard

Hi,

Am Donnerstag, den 12.02.2015, 15:22 +0100 schrieb Jakub Wilk:
> * Jonas Smedegaard <dr@jones.dk>, 2015-02-12, 12:54:
> >I have¹ the following in my ~/.profile:
> >
> >  setxkbmap dk -option compose:menu
>
> You might want to enable it globally in /etc/default/keyboard instead.
> Documentation: https://pkg-xorg.alioth.debian.org/howto/configure-input.html#_basic_keyboard_configuration

btw, do you know what’s the modern equivalent to having lines like
keycode  53 = x X leftdoublequotemark leftsinglequotemark leftdoublequotemark leftsinglequotemark
in my ~/.Xmodmap, and loading that using xmodmap? I heard that that is
deprected and there is a proper way, but never manged to figure out how
exactly that would go?

Greetings,
Joachim

--