Re: network-manager-strongswan kicked out from Jessie, even though there is a fix?

On Friday 06 February 2015 07:55:56 Harald Dunkel wrote:
> No problem with me, but technically it would be a "jessie-forwardport".
> The version I fixed is in Wheezy. There is no sign of it in Stretch.

yes, there is:
$ apt-cache policy network-manager-strongswan
network-manager-strongswan:
  Installed: (none)
  Candidate: 1.3.0-1.1
  Version table:
     1.3.0-1.1 0
        990 http://ftp.fr.debian.org/debian/ unstable/main amd64 Packages

network-manager-strongswan is still in unstable and will be part of stretch
once jessie is out and the RC bugs are fixed.

Your work is definitely not a waste of time: it can be used for stretch or for
jessie-backport

All the best

--
 https://github.com/dod38fr/   -o- http://search.cpan.org/~ddumont/