Re: network-manager-strongswan kicked out from Jessie, even though there is a fix?

Le 05/02/2015 16:09, Harald Dunkel a écrit :
> On 02/05/15 15:38, Dominique Dumont wrote:
>>
>> Sorry that's not possible: this package was removed from Jessie back in
>> September. Freeze policy excludes package removed more than 1 week ago [1]
>>

> Highly discouraging. Feels like I wasted my time.
>
> :-(

I understand that it can make you sad, especially since you missed the
final deadline by only a few days, but you didn't waste your time: its
too late for jessie, but you will be able to push your package into
jessie-backports, once it is available, which should be soonish (part of
the infrastructure is [1]ready).

Kind regards.

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-backports/2015/01/msg00006.html