Re: network-manager-strongswan kicked out from Jessie, even though there is a fix?

On 02/05/15 16:58, Thibaut Paumard wrote:

> I understand that it can make you sad, especially since you missed the
> final deadline by only a few days, but you didn't waste your time: its
> too late for jessie, but you will be able to push your package into
> jessie-backports, once it is available, which should be soonish (part of
> the infrastructure is [1]ready).

No problem with me, but technically it would be a "jessie-forwardport".
The version I fixed is in Wheezy. There is no sign of it in Stretch.

Since these bugs have a pretty high severity (grave and FTBFS), I wonder
if it would be possible to include the fixes into the wheezy-updates
branch? Just to make sure they are not lost, and it would reduce overall
bug count. Not to mention that the Ubunto folks could pick it up from
there.

Regards
Harri